Benefits Of Massage
Simply Natural Massage Therapy
122 Partridge St Glenelg South, 5045
There are many benefits to having regular massage treatments. One of the immediate benefits is a feeling of deep relaxation and calm. This happens because massage prompts the release of endorphins – the brain chemicals that produce feelings of wellbeing. Levels of stress hormones, such as cortisol are reduced. High levels of stress hormones impair the immune system and can have detrimantal effects on us longterm.
Some of the physical benefits of massage include:
- Improved circulation
- Reduced muscle tension
- Stimulated the lymphatic system
- Reduced stress
- Increased joint mobility and flexibility
- Faster recovery for soft tissue injuries
- Heightened mental alertness
- Improved skin tone
What conditions do people see a remedial massage therapist for?
- Shoulder, neck and back pain
- Health and wellness maintenance, improving health generally
- Injury prevention
- Reducing stress and tension
- Headaches and migraines
- Sports injury management and rehab
- Occupational over use, repetitive strain
- Chronic fatigue, fibro-myalgia
- Cancer treatment support eg. pain, lymphedema, anxiety
- Anxiety and depression
Book Your Massage Today
Professionally trained Remedial Therapists who are registered with all Private Health funds and members of Massage and Myotherapy Australia.
Visit the Team at Simply Natural Massage Therapy at 122 Partridge St Glenelg South and experience for yourself the benefits of massage.
Book online, Call us on 0467 013 888, or request a time via the contact page.
We look forward to sharing our passion for massage therapy with you soon at our practice.